In today’s episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast I am chatting with Jakub Szrodt, a Montreal entrepreneur who turned an original idea into an original (and profitable) business.
Jakub had an interesting idea of helping his neighbors get fresh pastries right to the doors. Eventually that simple idea grew into a blooming business for him and this is exactly what he’s sharing in this episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to turn an idea into an actual business
- How to start a business in an unknown industry
- How to learn everything about starting and running a business without leaving your home
- Why you MUST use social media to promote and grow your business
- How to turn your social media followers into paying customers
- Why you should keep your business “personal” and treat each client and a prospect as a friend
- … and a lot more!
Don’t forget to check out Régal Matinal and feel free to order some of their oh-so-yummy pastries (if you’re in Montreal).
In the show we also talked about a few great books:
Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk (my full review of the book)
Thanks for tuning in to episode #3! Please do ask questions and leave comments right here on the blog!