In this week’s episode of the Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by a traveler, a podcaster, an entrepreneur and the founder of AdventureFit Travel – Bill Kerr.
When Bill Kerr was 24 years old he started traveling the world. He enjoyed it so much that he managed to visit 35 countries in just a few years. However, as he was traveling he always felt like this lifestyle was lacking fitness (which he loves). Bill a.k.a. Doc thought of starting his own gym but he soon realized that it wasn’t what he really wanted in life because running a gym meant he’d have no time left for traveling.
Eventually Bill came up with a perfect solution: AdventureFit Travel. Bill launched his adventure travel company for a fitness community. Bill and his team will plan a whole tour for you, train you through it and even invite high level coaches and athletes so the guests get even more value from that trip. The very first trip was set-up through a simple Facebook fan-page and it was sold out rather quickly.
Bill shares a lot of very interesting information in the episode but I don’t want to spoil it for you by describing it all here so just scroll up and press the PLAY button to listen to the full episode.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to find your targeted audience (and figure out your niche)
- How to start a business without a website
- How to start a business without knowing anything about running a business
- Why you should (or should not) start your own podcast
- The 3 steps every entrepreneur should pay a lot of attention to
- Why you need to outsource and hire virtual assistants ASAP
- Why hiring a business coach is very beneficial
- … and a lot more!
Find more about Bill:
AdventureFit Travel – Official website
You can reach Bill through email: doc[AT]adventurefittravel.com
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!