Last Updated on
In today’s episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by Kevin Pereira, a successful and very inspiring entrepreneur and co-founder of WetShaveClub.com
Kevin and his partner Rohan spotted a website that was for sale on Reddit. They ended up buying the website for $3,000 and within one year they’ve completely turned it around! In today’s show Kevin shares lots of juicy details and amazing strategies on how WetShaveClub managed to generate $365,000 in sales within the past 12 months.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is a subscription box company
- How to BRAND a small website and turn it into a real business
- Why having competitors is a good thing
- Why you shouldn’t be the Jack-of-all-trades
- How to use social media to launch your business
- Kevin’s biggest advice to all beginner entrepreneurs
- … You will also hear some rant about Angry Birds, Tesla and other “sexy businesses”.
You can check out Wet Shave Club here:
We also talked about business communities and Kevin mentioned 2 great resources:
Groove Learning – a private Facebook group started by Kevin and Rohan just a few weeks ago. There are now over 1,000 members and you are very welcome to join! People in this group are extremely awesome and the advice is priceless. This is also where the guys are sharing their LIVE case study of a brand new business they just launched.
r/EntrepreneurRideAlong sub-reddit was also mentioned in today’s show.
Other services mentioned in the podcast:
- Instagress – a web service that could help you grow your Instagram following.
- 99Designs – great website where you could get all your design needs fulfilled by talented people (and without spending a fortune)
If you have any questions or comments – feel free to use the comment box below!