In this episode of Extra Paycheck podcast I am joined by Ben Settle, an entrepreneur, a podcast host and an email marketing expert.
Ben Settle is an author, a novelist, an email specialist and a self-proclaimed anti-professional. Ben used to teach people copywriting but he kept getting asked about his email marketing strategies. This is when he created a course to help people with email marketing. As a true entrepreneur Ben saw a demand and decided to fulfill it.
Ben’s philosophy? Send one email per day and enjoy the rest of the day.
In today’s episode you will learn:
- Why you need to start building your email list right now
- Why you shouldn’t start a business if you can’t afford a $20/month autoresponder
- How to make your first dollar with Kindle without spending a dime
- How to get targeted traffic (and subscribers) completely free
- Why being a good writer is not a talent but a skill
- How to leverage one email into a content factory
- Why you need to constantly be selling (and how to do it effectively)
- Why Jerry Seinfeld wrote a joke every day
- … and a lot more!
To find out more about Ben:
Ben Settle Podcast (seriously amazing content)
In this episode I also mentioned my free guide to podcasting.
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!