Last Updated on
In this week’s episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by Vicky Berman, a traveler, an entrepreneur and a successful blogger.
Vicky Berman was going to build a traditional career. However she went traveling with her boyfriend for 2 years and they started a successful travel blog. This is when Vicky realized that a “typical job” wasn’t the only possibility out there and she knew she wanted do something different.
In 2010 Vicky launched AvocadoPesto blog as a hobby which now grew to a full-time successful business. Many listeners of this podcast would love to be earning a living with a blog and in this episode Vicky reveals how she does it and what it really takes. No spoilers here, scroll up and PRESS THAT PLAY BUTTON!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why it’s crucial to “niche it down”
- Why blogs are hot again
- Why huge brands want you to blog
- The importance of networking with others
- The one secret to successful blog
- Why you must have a work schedule and respect it
- Why money shouldn’t be your sole purpose when starting a business
- Why blogging is an incredible opportunity
- How to get in touch with the influences and people who inspire you
- … and a lot more!
Find out more about Vicky:
AvocadoPesto – the official website
AvocadoPesto on Instagram (this will make you hungry)
Other resources mentioned in today’s episode:
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!