In this week’s episode of the Extra Paycheck Podcast I am talking about maintaining (and growing) your business while traveling.
As some of my listeners and readers already know I have spent the last 4 months traveling through South East Asia. I’ve visited Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Surely, the fact that I have an online business gives me the freedom to go anywhere in the world, whenever I want to go. However, the “laptop lifestyle” isn’t what you usually imagine.
Often some shady programs and outright scammers show you photos from beautiful beaches and tell you how they make millions of dollars overnight without investing any time into their business. In my own experience this is not possible. I have met my fair share of travelers and successful entrepreneurs and they all admit that in the end it’s all about how hard you work.
In this episode I’ve decided to share my experience of mixing travel and business. It’s not easy and your business will definitely have some kind of impact. However, there are certain things that you can do to make that impact positive and not a negative one. Scroll up and press that PLAY button 😉
In this episode you will learn:
- The difference between a digital nomad and a traveler
- The complications in your business while traveling
- The importance of automation and delegation
- Why you should not be THE business
- The importance of planning ahead
- … and a lot more!
In this episode I mentioned a dew resources:
- Extra Paycheck Podcast Episode # 43
- Elizabeth Travels – my girlfriend’s video blog covering our 4 months adventure (make sure to subscribe)
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!