Last Updated on
In this week’s episode of the Extra Paycheck Podcast I am talking about different ways you could use Amazon to earn money.
I often talk about being an Amazon associate (affiliate) and how profitable it could be. In fact many online marketers are earning very impressive numbers as Amazon associates (think 6 figures per month).
However, being an affiliate isn’t the only way to earn an extra paycheck or even a full time income with Amazon. This company has seen incredible growth over the past years and they aren’t slowing down. Amazon keeps adding new services, new platforms and more importantly new ways to generate income for all of us.
In this episode I will be talking about 4 very specific ways how you can generate income through Amazon. For all the juicy details scroll up and press that Play button to listen to the episode.
In this episode you will earn:
- How to become an Amazon seller
- 2 ways of selling on Amazon
- How to create an Amazon t-shirt business (and why)
- How to publish your books and earn money with it
- How to partner up with Amazon
- … and a lot more!
In this show I have mentioned 3 great episodes, all related to earning with Amazon. Check them out here:
- Episode #32: How You Can Build A Successful Business On Amazon With Matt Ward
- Episode #49: Creating an Income From Kindle Books With Tom Corson-Knowles
- Episode #53: Make Your Links Earn More Money With Jesse Lakes
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!