In today’s episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by Steven Daar, the founder of Conversion For Good and the author of Profit Hacking.
Steven Daar is a conversion rate optimization expert that helps companies and entrepreneurs increase their sales by improving their conversion. Steven is also the author of an awesome book called Profit Hacking.
In today’s episode you will learn:
- Why you should be putting your call to action above the fold
- Why your call to action text is crucial
- How to user-test your website
- Why you must A/B split test all the time
- How and why to survey your prosepcts
- Why you need to delegate
- … and a lot more!
You can find out more about Steven here:
Steven also mentioned a few tools and resources that he uses:
- Snag It (screen capture software). Personally I use Camtasia, produced by the same company as SnagIt.
- Optimizely (free A/B testing for up to 50,000 visitors per month)
You can also subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!