In today’s episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by Stephanie O’Dea, a successful business entrepreneur, bestselling author and a mommy blogger.
Stephanie O’Dea is a perfect example of an online entrepreneur who selected a perfect niche. In 2008 Stephanie started a blog, with no money down, about gluten-free slow cooker recipes. Since then she became a bestselling author with several books, she’s been on national television more than once but most importantly, Stephanie has been making a full time living online since her first year on the internet. Today’s episode is full of great and helpful information so make sure to listen to it ans to share it with everyone else who could benefit from it.
In today’s episode you will learn:
- How to build a loyal following online
- Why a SMALL niche could turn into BIG success
- Why you must put a LOT of hours into your business, especially at the beginning
- How a perfect rème brûlée can land you on national TV
- How to get over 1,000,000 page views a month on a free blogspot blog
- Why you should start your own online business with less than $100
- … and much more!
You can find out more about Stephanie here:
In this episode of Extra Paycheck Podcast we mentioned several resources:
CreateSpace – Self Publishing Platform by Amazon
Guide to Podcasting – my own detailed guide to starting a podcast today!
Wealthy Affiliate Community – my detailed review and explanation
Boron Letters – scroll down the page and all 25 chapters are available for free
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!