Last Updated on
In this episode of Extra Paycheck podcast I am joined by Ricky Shetty, a father, a blogger, a traveler and an inspiring entrepreneur.
When Ricky became a father he started looking for resources for new fathers. Although there were lots of “mommy blogs” Ricky couldn’t find one written from a father’s perspective. This is where it hit him and this is when DaddyBlogger.com was born. In just 3 years the blog became a popular authority resource where Ricky shares his experiences of being a father of 2 children (with 3rd one on the way).
In 2016, after Ricky’s third child is born, the whole family is taking a year-long vacation in South America. Ricky will keep on running Daddy Blogger and other online businesses he has built up so far but he has also recently launched a brand new travel website targeted to families who want to make travel possible. I am not going to spoil all the details in this paragraph so scroll up and press the PLAY button. Don’t forget to share this episode with all those who’re interested 😉
In today’s episode you will learn:
- What you MUST do before starting your blog (or online business)
- Great ways to market your website
- How to manage a business while traveling
- Why you need to figure which social media platform suits your business most
- Why Facebook Groups are killing Facebook fan pages
- Why entrepreneurship isn’t always as pretty as it sounds
- How to find your “WHY” and what to do with it
- … and a lot more!
You can learn more about Ricky here:
DaddyBlogger.com – Ricky’s main blog
FamilyTravelBloggers – Ricky’s newest venture
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!