In this week’s episode of the Extra Paycheck Podcast I am joined by an entrepreneur, marketing and branding specialist, Louie La Vella.
Louie La Vella’s clients are entertainment personalities, nightclubs, concerts and festivals, and he creates brand and marketing strategies to engage and connect with their audience.
For the past 20+ years Louie La Vella has been working in the entertainment industry. He started as many others do in the industry – by being a simple promoter for nightclubs however Louie felt that life had a different plan for him. He started moving up in his career and now he’s responsible for some of the coolest festivals, some of the hippest musicians and some of the most prestigious clubs. Louie has mastered the art of Marketing and Branding and he loves what he’s doing.
In this episode Louie is sharing his experience, his insights and idea that will help ANY business or brand move forward. Scroll up and press the PLAY button to hear the full episode.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why Internet plays the biggest role in your marketing
- Why “offline” business has less potential
- Should you bootstrap your business or do you really need seed money
- When you should be hiring professionals for your brand
- Why you need to find time for yourself
- How to market yourself as a musician (if that’s your thing)
- Why you must become a better story teller
- … and a lot more!
Learn more about Louie here:
You can subscribe to the Extra Paycheck podcast and review it on iTunes.
If you do have any comments or question, please do use the comment form below!